Thread: A new member from Monmouth... Hello!

Hi from Monmouth

Hi All,

I'm from just outside Monmouth and am looking forward to getting started stalking. I've spent plenty of time wandering the fields looking for bunnies with the old air rifle over the years and have finally got off my ass and applied for my FAC. I've not asked for a centerfire, just 22 and 17 hmr to start with. I'm hoping to get some stalking experience (anybody stalking anywhere near Monmouth who wants a bag carrier, just let me know!) and I may even try to squeeze in a DSC level 1 as some point. If all goes well I'll try for a variation and hopefully I'll be off...

Already learned a lot from you guys (and galls!) and I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to know a few folk...

Many thanks,

Will
    Last edited by honeypig; 14-12-2011 at 19:21.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hello Will, have a look at this,The Stalking Directory - The Stalking Directory / Help for Heroes Shoot 2011 This link should help you with your wishes, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Hello Will, have a look at this,The Stalking Directory - The Stalking Directory / Help for Heroes Shoot 2011 This link should help you with your wishes, Steve.
    Thanks Steve. Sounds like it was a great event. I've emailed the Monmouth and District Rifle club to enquire about the possibility of joining. Looks like a great club.

It'd be fantastic to meet some people who share my interest and who I can learn from.