Thread: sika deer

sika deer

hi iam looking for sika deer stalking and red deer any advise fr good bargain as few ppl r asking too much money for trophy only thanx pls advise
    Last edited by csl; 13-12-2011 at 20:09. Reason: Tel no. Removed

Quote Originally Posted by soomro View Post
    hi iam looking for sika deer stalking and red deer any advise fr good bargain as few ppl r asking too much money for trophy only thanx pls advise 07796177582
    <br>
    <br>
    It's perhaps not a case of too much money, but what it is actually worth. I have not had anyone out this year who was not happy with their day or what it cost them (at least they never told me they were!). And most have asked to come back. <br>
    <br>
    If you receive prices that make you think 'bargain...' perhaps you should consider why. <br>
    <br>
    There is some very good and fair deals out there but remember that no-one does it for free and costs have to be covered. <br>
    <br>
    I will PM you a break down of what I charge and you can make your own mind up. Have a look at my thread advertising my stalking and see what some have said. Including the one person posting negative comments!!! In fact look at all the threads advertising stalking and see what is said. You will soon get a picture of what is providing a good deal. I know Sikamalc on here offers sika stalking at a very reasonable price if you don't mind the travel up North. It is certainly worth it for the scenery. I think if you look at sika stalking in areas of England, you may end up paying a considerable figure, but not always. In other words look around.<br>
    <br>
    I cannot speak for others but I think you often get what you pay for. You may spend money on several unsuccessful visits before you get one on ground with a low number of deer, or a slightly higher initial payment that provides a better chance of success. <br>
    <br>
    I must admit though, some places do seem to charge a huge figure if medal class beasts are shot and that could mean a stalker worrying all day about what they might get billed with at the end of their day.
    Last edited by jamross65; 13-12-2011 at 20:07.

Quote Originally Posted by soomro View Post
    hi iam looking for sika deer stalking and red deer any advise fr good bargain as few ppl r asking too much money for trophy only thanx pls advise
    Right.... You have posted no intro as required by the site rules (there are notices posted everywhere) and you have spammed the above post all over the forums on random and inactive threads for two days consecutively.

I had to clean up a load last night and now I am going to delete this evening's and if your next post isn't a proper intro I'm going to ban your account too.

Happy Christmas

P.s. I have also deleted the other account you created for some reason
    Last edited by csl; 13-12-2011 at 20:11.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Right.... You have posted no intro as required by the site rules (there are notices posted everywhere) and you have spammed the above post all over the forums on random and inactive threads for two days consecutively.

I had to clean up a load last night and now I am going to delete this evening's and if your next post isn't a proper intro I'm going to ban your account too.

Happy Christmas
    Apologies CSL

I didn't look into it beyond the question and the fact he put on a tel number I thought it a genuine enquiry. I also thought I noticed 3 posts against him so assumed one would have been an intro. I guess you have rectified that...

No need to apologise JR, you were just replying in the usual SD spirit of good faith!

Banned anyway. Looks like a spammer and troublemaker so good to go