Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deben tracer tri star pro (light only)

Deben tracer tri star pro (light only)

I am selling my 6 month old tracer tri star pro. Comes with dimmer box instructions! It is a light only kit I'm afraid so no battery. Condition is perfect. I am looking for £70 which is a £60 Saving on a new one!!

I will now accept £60 posted.

Will take 50 posted. Also include 25mm mount 30mm mount and red flip up filter!
    Last edited by james19306; 01-01-2012 at 09:58.

when you say just the light do you mean light minus battery or is there anything else required?
    does it have a switch? is it a dimmer model?

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Attachment 11263

this is the gun light as a complete set. £60 seems a lot for just the lamp. ??

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Attachment 11263

this is the gun light as a complete set. £60 seems a lot for just the lamp. ??

bob.
    This light is available from deben in kit form, called tri star pro kit the kit includes tri star lamp with dimmer 12v 4ah battery and battery pouch and 25mm mount this costs£200 there is a less powerful kit without the dimmer at £140 with 200m beam. My light was purchased from uttings as a light only kit as i already have a lithium battery, it is the more powerful of the two with 300m beam. The kit i purchased came with the light 25mm mount and dimmer, i am including in sale an extra 30mm mount and a red flip up cover. I paid £130 for the lamp and £16 for the extras. I think £50 is a very keen price for what i am selling. In reply to bewsher 500, it is the dimmer model and just requires a battery.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by james19306 View Post
    This light is available from deben in kit form, called tri star pro kit the kit includes tri star lamp with dimmer 12v 4ah battery and battery pouch and 25mm mount this costs£200 there is a less powerful kit without the dimmer at £140 with 200m beam. My light was purchased from uttings as a light only kit as i already have a lithium battery, it is the more powerful of the two with 300m beam. The kit i purchased came with the light 25mm mount and dimmer, i am including in sale an extra 30mm mount and a red flip up cover. I paid £130 for the lamp and £16 for the extras. I think £50 is a very keen price for what i am selling. In reply to bewsher 500, it is the dimmer model and just requires a battery.
    now thats better james,

my comment has made you explain what you have for sale better than you'r first posts,

it helps if you tell the full story. i hope no offence was taken by my comments above even to the point that i stated £60 and not the reduced price of £50,

the dimmer switch on its own could set you back about £30 to £35 in the uk mainland so god only knows what its like over in cookstown NI, last time i was over with the family in omagh thee price of shooting stuff was silly,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

No worries bob, shooting gear in NI really is a rip off. I looked at this lamp at local dealer before i bought at uttings and he was £40 dearer. Thank god for the internet is all i can say.

James you have a PM

All received,
    thanks James