Wanted: muntie shooting wanted?!!

BIG white hunter

hello,please myself and a few colleges are heading down to the birningham nec on the 14 th of january !!!my question,is there muntie there also is there any one available to organise a shoot for two people,also how much,many thanks.

hello,please myself and a few colleges are heading down to the birningham nec on the 14 th of january !!!my question,is there muntie there also is there any one available to organise a shoot for two people,also how much,many thanks.
hi mate talk to muntjackstalker off this site, went out the other week saw a lot of muntys really impressed with his setup

ok sounds good,dont know that end of the country to well like,but defo going to the car show on the saturday,all give him a shout cheers.

Hi Davie,

I have a contact who i think has some muntjac stalking in Oxfordshire happy to put a call in to see what he's doing in jan?

Jase

hey jason many thanks,dont know that end at all,,,,is this far from we are plannin??have emailed muntjackstalker.com but bugger all back,,,,,hmmmm?

Shame your coming in January, I'm not aloud on my estate until the pheasants finnish. If was Feb you would be more than welcome as a guest. Sorry

Wayne

Hi there ,

all our emails have been answered and we havent recieved one from you,have you emailed muntjackstalker(wrong spelling as per your quote)

If you email me at www.muntjacstalker.com or direct through here i will email within 24 hrs a reply

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

my question,is there muntie there

Yes, indeed - this photo of a nice looking buck was taken on the 28th November at my office, which is two junctions (8 miles) South of the NEC along the the M42.

IMG00047-20111128-0848.jpg

willie_gunn

Hi there ,

all our emails have been answered and we havent recieved one from you,have you emailed muntjackstalker(wrong spelling as per your quote)

If you email me at www.muntjacstalker.com or direct through here i will email within 24 hrs a reply

kind regards

Muntjacstalker
hello there,well i searched you on the internet found you look at all the pics and the price list..then hit contact,,,and stupidly asked all the prices...dohhhh,yeah i just het contact honest,,,got your mobile now if its ok,when i get a spare mo i will give you a call an see what you think,kind regards d.m

hello there,well i searched you on the internet found you look at all the pics and the price list..then hit contact,,,and stupidly asked all the prices...dohhhh,yeah i just het contact honest,,,got your mobile now if its ok,when i get a spare mo i will give you a call an see what you think,kind regards d.m

No worries look forward 2 speaking soon

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Back