U Caller : I have modded mine with cracking results.

ok lads

i will have a caller in for moding later next week,

so i will do photos and a write up.

bob.

Thats a good distance Bob. The Foxpros work out to 300+ yards with a clear line of sight. But to be honest I rarely use them out past 100 yards. It is handy though whne you can leave it on and go for a walk around the perimeter of the field etc.

Thats a good distance Bob. The Foxpros work out to 300+ yards with a clear line of sight. But to be honest I rarely use them out past 100 yards. It is handy though whne you can leave it on and go for a walk around the perimeter of the field etc.

thats what i plan to do steve,

but i need to try another one to make sure this is not just a one off,

Craig 1s1k on here is giving me his tomorrow so as soon as i have done the second garage fit out im going to do a report with pictures for the lads on here and a few other places,

bob.

ok lads

got the second one here so will do it as soon as i have time.
thank you

bob.

I will be interested to see this, mine is bl~~dy useless wouldn't work at 10 metres.
Got fed up trying to get the shop to sort it out :banghead: .

the new post about this and the modification will be done in the new year say the 4th of jan, (it will give me time to get over the hangover)

bob.

So long as you don't forget it's there and go home. I wouldn't ever do that. No sir, no way...:oops:

Hi Paddy

Happy new year to you bud.

hope you are well, and if i have the correct chap ? is the NV stuff still working ok.

bob/Scotland rifles.

Back