Available: Cull Fallow shooting in Dorset - Winter Season

IanF

Folks, it's that time of year once more!

The deer are showing on the pasture as the woodland under-story gets grazed out, and the land-owner is not happy at seeing next years silage being cropped!

I can provide shooting for parties of 2-4 shooters at an inclusive price of £150 per person per day (two outings), target species being any sex cull Sika & Fallow Deer, no limit on numbers - subject always to first shot kills! So, no shots at a second beast unless you are sure your first shot was fatal. To encourage accurate shooting at ranges within your capabilities, lost beasts will be charged at £200.

Wild Boar (Juvenile/Female) may be taken if seen, at an additional fee of £50. Trophy Stags / Bucks / Wild Boar may be taken if seen at a fee subject to negotiation, but capped at £350 for a CIC Gold Standard.

Venison remains the property of the estate - but is available at prevailing Game-Dealer rates.

Kneelingform640x480.jpg

I need you to turn up for a check-zero between 2:30 to 3:00pm on the day before the shoot with your rifles zeroed for the ammunition you will be using on the shoot. You should be able to shoot a group of not more than 3" from a rested position at 100yds. If you are unable to do this, then you will require supervision at an extra £40 daily cost.

IMG_2660.jpg

Shooting will be conducted by both high-seat and accompanied foot stalking. You should be a competent shooter, as you will be working under your own responsibility. Supervision/coaching/estate rifle is available for those looking to further their knowledge of stalking, or work towards DSC2. As an AW, I can assist in completion of your portfolio at no additional cost during these outings.

We have excellent accommodation on-site - which is charged at £45 per person, per day, to include Jo's famous breakfast and evening meal.

IMG_2614.jpg

Any questions - do just give me a call.

Regards

Ian ;)

Last edited:
Hi there, would very much like to attend for a day end of January if possible, can do week days or weekends as i have my own buisnesses so can "fit in" with your plans.
Regards Jamie.

Guys,

Thanks for the interest - it will be a pleasure to see you down 'yer! :)

I'll send through some more detail tomorrow. Although we shoot with a minimum of two stalkers on the ground, do get in touch if you are interested. We can always make up a party on dates that suit everyone.

Rgds

Ian :)

Last edited:
Ian!.............. you really do know how to strain Santa's benevolence, ............ will be looking in the purse when she's not looking!... Steve.:lol:

Ian,

Many thanks for a very enjoyable day!

Very surprised about the amount of Fallow on the ground we went to!!

Jamie

Had a visit with Ian & Jo on this deal had a great time and would definatly recommend a visit.
Thanks Guys
Nigel

Thanks for your interest guys - we have space in the last couple weeks in February if your diary allows.

Stock will not be back on the ground for another four weeks at least, and the deer are taking advantage of the empty fields!

PMs replied to. :0)

Rgds

Ian

A year later & winter is starting to bite............

Folks - we still offer cull packages for those interested in a great shooting experience rather than huge antlers!

If the idea of a weekend (or mid-week) trip to Dorset appeals, rates have been held at £150 per day to include unlimited cull Fallow/Sika deer.
On-site accommodation in the Hunters Lodge as well as Jo's awesome food is available at a further £50 per day.

if you are looking at this as an individual, get in touch & I can assemble a cull party to take advantage of these rates.

Looking forward to hearing from you & hunting with you in the coming months.

Ian & Jo :)

Back