Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a heads up to stalkers in Norfolk

Just a heads up to stalkers in Norfolk

I had a call last night from one of the keepers on my stalking grounds saying there are a Group of poachers working the Norfolk area!! they have been seen out with lamps and now deer are being found dead in fields from poor shots from the road, I have had 5 shot on my ground and now no of others being found dead on other farms near my stalking.

The police have there a names and registrations and a now waiting for them to show up, Please if you no any stalkers in Norfolk are just give them the heads up to keep there eye!!!

do not approach just call the police. They are going to get court.

Attachment 11049

This was one of my stags shot from the road last year.

SGS

Lets hope they run out of luck and soon !!! i was on a large estate yesterday and i was told they had found what was left of a carcass, it had been butchered in the field. they think it was probably someone with a dog and a big rucksack in the day time so no lamp and no shot taken !!!. its the time of year when they are out full time at it.
    p.s such a shame for such a cracking beast in the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    Lets hope they run out of luck and soon !!! i was on a large estate yesterday and i was told they had found what was left of a carcass, it had been butchered in the field. they think it was probably someone with a dog and a big rucksack in the day time so no lamp and no shot taken !!!. its the time of year when they are out full time at it.
    p.s such a shame for such a cracking beast in the photo.
    I am gutted!! The beast last year was shot 3 times all poor shots!

These lads with get court and i hope they get the same treatment as they dish out, the police no there names now and are watching for them.

SGS

sad fact is that the prosecution is not aggressive enough to dissuade them

There are also reports of a gang of nasty types operating in the same area that come down from the midlands equipped with a chiller van, dogs and night vision gear!
    I'm wondering if this is the same group, or this more local?
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    There are also reports of a gang of nasty types operating in the same area that come down from the midlands equipped with a chiller van, dogs and night vision gear!
    I'm wondering if this is the same group, or this more local?
    MS
    Thats the same information i have been given. The police have names of people involved and are setting traps for them.

If the Police know the names of these scrotes, why do they not put observation procedures closer to where they live or, once having had a report of poaching activity, why not wait for them to come home !!!
    The dogs or guns may not have been cleaned up at that stage so there would be enough evidence to carry out further checks and with luck they may still have the carcas's.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    If the Police know the names of these scrotes, why do they not put observation procedures closer to where they live or, once having had a report of poaching activity, why not wait for them to come home !!!
    The dogs or guns may not have been cleaned up at that stage so there would be enough evidence to carry out further checks and with luck they may still have the carcas's.
    I know what you mean. I used to do this sort of work. The police need huge authorisations to put OPs in place and unfortunately it wouldn't be granted in this case as the crime isn't deemed to be a serious one (the law's opinion, not mine!) A visit to any addresses without evidence (not just suspicion) would be viewed dimly. The best bet would be for Farm Watch members to call any activity in and for the poachers to be stopped with the carcasses.
    Last edited by widu13; 16-12-2011 at 14:24.

Quote Originally Posted by widu13 View Post
    I know what you mean. I used to do this sort of work. The police need huge authorisations to put OPs in place and unfortunately it wouldn't be granted in this case as the crime isn't deemed to be a serious one (the law's opinion, not mine!) A visit to any addresses with evidence (not suspicion) would be viewed dimly. The best bet would be for Farm Watch members to call any activity in and for the poachers to be stopped with the carcasses.
    This is what i am hoping for court red handed. Some more names have been given to the police and are now being watched.

norfolk police are fully aware of the situation i had the feo round last week and we were chatting about it !

lets hope the rozzers actually pull there finger out and catch them

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.