Thread: STOLEN HIGH SEATS

STOLEN HIGH SEATS

Hello there guys.

In between the first week of august and saturday 6th of oct 3 high seats have been stolen from me and my mates ground just north of the Dereham area in Norfolk, (please forgive me as i do not want to be too specific as to the exact land location). These seats were home made out of 1" box section steel. 1 x double free standing 1 x double lean to, and 1 x single lean to. They were made very solidly and to a good standard with the initials IF and CC mig welded onto the bottom rung of each ladder section, although i would imagine that the *******s that have got them will have ground this off by now. We have got our suspicions as to who may have got something to do with there disapearance, but without being 100% we can`t go accusing.
    Me and my mate are willing give a reward to anybody giving information that leads to the recovery of them, just a location of where they are, or if you have been offered them. As part of the shooting community we all need to stick together to stop these kind of thefts as it`s not so much the cost of making them, it`s the time and effort the we put in. Anyone with information please fell free to PM me. Thanks. wadashot.

Stiller
    They must have taken some shifting? And those that lifted them must have known they were there!

So either they wont have gone far or they are now in some ones scrap steel pile As scrap steels fetching a good price on the market at the moment.

Hard lines mate. Nothings safe these days, just count yourself luck they weren't ally ones.

They were all, bar 1 made to be taken apart and bolted together.
    Yes, someone did know they were there and this is the guy that we think has had something to do with their disapearance, even if it was indirectly. The way i see it is that unless you are deliberately going onto land to see if there are any high seats there then you wouldn`t know they are there. I was told of an incident what appeared at the time to be some people dragging deer carcasses off and loading them into a transit van at the end of a track at night, this was reported by i think a local villager, now i think that this was actually the night that these **** houses were lifting our tackle.

Obviously i have to be very careful about any accusations, but this particular person will know that we know it has got something to do with him. wadashot

Stiller
    Quote Originally Posted by wadashot
    Obviously i have to be very careful about any accusations, but this particular person will know that we know it has got something to do with him. wadashot
    Waddy

If that is the case then they will be long gone. A Skill saw makes light work of mild steel bolts.

All you can do is set about fabricating some more.

Bare in mind that thats what he'll expect you to do and will be watching with an idea of nicking those as well if given a chance