Thread: Rui 2 Blade Knife/Guthook/Sawblade

Rui 2 Blade Knife/Guthook/Sawblade

Following a trip to Cotswold Shooting and a chat with Peter the owner I let my wife buy me a new knife for Christmas. It's a Rui 2 blade, combining a titanium coated blade, a guthook and a mini bonesaw.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010532.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	11083

I don't usually go for folding knives for gralloching but this came with such a glowing recommendation that I couldn't resist. This will replace my Mora Clipper as my go-to knife for all my keepering and gralloching needs. Apparently its fairly new so I'll put up a review when I have had some use out of it but if anyone else has one then I would be interested in your feedback.

And it has scissors as well so you can cut the deers hair as well. .
    Look forward to the review.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    And it has scissors as well so you can cut the deers hair as well. .
    Look forward to the review.
    It gets weirder than that! That pointy bit you can just about make out at the bottom of the scissors is, I am assured, a window breaker. Very useful in a very specific circumstance no doubt, but of all the tools to afix to a knife it's an interesting choice!

Well as a hunters knife you will find that if ever a deer is driving past and you shoot it you may need to break the window to get in to Grall..................... . I might just go for a lie down for a while.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .