Rui 2 Blade Knife/Guthook/Sawblade

liamnjs

Following a trip to Cotswold Shooting and a chat with Peter the owner I let my wife buy me a new knife for Christmas. It's a Rui 2 blade, combining a titanium coated blade, a guthook and a mini bonesaw.
010532.jpg

I don't usually go for folding knives for gralloching but this came with such a glowing recommendation that I couldn't resist. This will replace my Mora Clipper as my go-to knife for all my keepering and gralloching needs. Apparently its fairly new so I'll put up a review when I have had some use out of it but if anyone else has one then I would be interested in your feedback.

And it has scissors as well so you can cut the deers hair as well. :D.
Look forward to the review.

It gets weirder than that! That pointy bit you can just about make out at the bottom of the scissors is, I am assured, a window breaker. Very useful in a very specific circumstance no doubt, but of all the tools to afix to a knife it's an interesting choice!

Well as a hunters knife you will find that if ever a deer is driving past and you shoot it you may need to break the window to get in to Grall..................... :D. I might just go for a lie down for a while.

Back