Thread: Gun cabinet for your car sir.........

Gun cabinet for your car sir.........

Heres a nice little treat for your range rover, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gun-box-ho...item27c1440ca7

go spoil yourself

I thought everyone had one or two of these, I keep one in the east wings run around.

Unfortunately I doesn't come with a man to pour the drinks or assemble the shottie so in the words of the dragons.........
    .I'm out!!
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I'm going to have to let it go too as they only have one. You can't have his and her's Range Rovers but only one drinks cabinet! Shame really! Now what am I going to spend all this spare cash on?

then where do you put the dog and the carcass tray and all the extra 'gear'? on the front seat?

Well Doh!!! your man carries them in his vehicle. You don't want smelly dogs or Game getting on the nice expensive leather!!!
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .