Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thankyou to Stevienicknacks

Thankyou to Stevienicknacks

A quick thankyou to Stevie, i've bought a Foxpro from him, arrived as promised with extra calls loaded and in good shape, Stevie couldn't do enough for me and kept me informed on expected delivery date.
    Definately recommend buying anything he has for sale, a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers again Stevie
    P.S does anybody have a favourite call on a foxpro? Does anyone have a distress call recording of a hedgehog in MP3 format?

Tikkat3

Not sure what a distreessed Hodgeheg sounds like, try this -

Thanks Tony your a gent to deal with...Since you mentioend the hedgehog call ive bene looking into it and having never heard one its clear that they do make a high puitched scream if injured. Still looking for an mp3 of one and if I get one Ill send it to you. With over 300 calls on your caller you may now find one simialr to it, if so let me know. keep me posted ony uor first dead fox. Oh and dont forget to turn it off before they jump in the cab with you Cheers Steve.
    Last edited by 204 Ruger; 20-12-2011 at 11:07.

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaT3 View Post
    A quick thankyou to Stevie, i've bought a Foxpro from him, arrived as promised with extra calls loaded and in good shape, Stevie couldn't do enough for me and kept me informed on expected delivery date.
    Definately recommend buying anything he has for sale, a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers again Stevie
    P.S does anybody have a favourite call on a foxpro? Does anyone have a distress call recording of a hedgehog in MP3 format?

Tikkat3
    Cant wait for you to post your session out with the Fury....5 foxes from the same spot...Unreal.

It sounds like a piglets squeal. Thats the closets I can think of as to what it sounds like!

Quote Originally Posted by Roe View Post
    It sounds like a piglets squeal. Thats the closets I can think of as to what it sounds like!
    I do have a couple of piggy calls, will ahev to try them. Tony, haeva listen opn your caller and see if they are close to it.

Steve keeps teasing me to buy one off him and will get one after xmas is out the way.
    Yes the do cost abit but imo are worth the money if there bringing results like that.

And for the saving steve is offering to the guys on here is great

SD Regular
    Stevie,

As always, you deliver my friend!

PM/e-mail me some details will you? If Tony can get results from one, ther must be some hope for me (!)

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I can only echo the words of praise for Stevie as my Foxpro spitfire came yesterday. It was nothing but a pleasure to deal with Stevie and will do so again in the future. Top man