Thread: What do I want for christmas?

What do I want for christmas?

Well, those that love me keep asking me what I might like for chrimbo. Me being as bad and disorganised about my own presents as I am at buying them, am still to come up with much. What would you like for christmas, what would you buy a fellow stalker, or what might be really useful/enjoyable to me that I don't have already? (bearing in mind that I'm pretty new to stalking and so don't have much!)

A nice set of binos at 500+ are probably out of the price range (but would have been top of the list!), but other than that, any suggestions from stocking fillers to more expensive items would be greatly appreciated!

I've already got the BDS gralloch and skin, butcher, cook dvds down on the list along with some new boots, because mine are knackered but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated (and would make me look slightly less stupid).

Gez

I've asked the folks to consider getting me a swazi/swanndri top,the misses is getting me a harkila roe sack & for a birthday soon I'll be asking for a hornady rimfire thickness gauge.
    This is a personal choice though,so I'm not saying one size fits all!

Ok I'll try Merry Christmas try some of these, bullet pouch, bolt pouch, knife sharpening set, gloves, disposable gloves. wipes. headtorch, pocket knife, scope caps, cleaning gear rods forrest foam etc. Thermal underwear for high seat work, a high seat for high seat work Face vale, hat, insect repelant, gun slip, lens cleaner, lens cloth ammo. Range finder, boots, wellies. Laser bore sighting thing, stalking trips, oh and an air pistol.

No cuddly toy how did I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrifle
    Ok I'll try Merry Christmas try some of these, bullet pouch, bolt pouch, knife sharpening set, gloves, disposable gloves. wipes. headtorch, pocket knife, scope caps, cleaning gear rods forrest foam etc. Thermal underwear for high seat work, a high seat for high seat work Face vale, hat, insect repelant, gun slip, lens cleaner, lens cloth ammo. Range finder, boots, wellies. Laser bore sighting thing, stalking trips, oh and an air pistol.

No cuddly toy how did I do?
    Some may laugh but there`s some good, affordable ideas in there.
    basil.

A case tumbler for cleaning brass. No more sodding about with brasso stinking the house out. Just bung it in and press the button, luvvly jubbly. You know it makes sense Rodney.

New wooden stock for my Tikka T3, arrived today , havnt stopped xxx ing it yet, sad basterd I agree but at least I am happy! , thanks to steve at, hunters Cabin .,
    Trapper

I guess no one has a Free case tumbler on offer !. gits ! Bah humbug ! but one at a certain price !
    Trapper

Petzl Zipka - the best head torch for a stalker.

Small & light enough that it stays in your pocket and is available when you need it. Bright enough to do everything except shoot down enemy aircraft. Built in head band/ wrist band will fasten to just about anything. Flashing mode offers the chance to use it as a beacon when returning to a carcass in a dark wood. Battery life measured in weeks!

http://www.simplyhike.co.uk/ProductD...iliate=Froogle

Merry Xmas.

Rgds Ian