Thread: Faces to names

Faces to names

On my travels today, I had the opportunity to meet another SD member, Deako, I caught the www. bit over his emporium through peripheral vision, whilst pulling into a collection job in Wigan, did the pick-up & wandered in, nice place full of stuff to interest the hunting type, a good chin wag, & purchased a nice amber filter for the Lightforce lamp, (at a very reasonable price too!) Result,........ I will be making this a regular stop on future trips out that way.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hi All
    I met Chrisc on sunday and bought a humane despatch pistol(CZ85 9mm) off him good chap and a good deal on the pistol

Geordie

Did you take a picture of Deaco's face to put on the mantle piece to keep the kids away from the fire? Worked for me
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

you need to go in the shop because he never answers his phone

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    On my travels today, I had the opportunity to meet another SD member, Deako, I caught the www. bit over his emporium through peripheral vision, whilst pulling into a collection job in Wigan, did the pick-up & wandered in, nice place full of stuff to interest the hunting type, a good chin wag, & purchased a nice amber filter for the Lightforce lamp, (at a very reasonable price too!) Result,........ I will be making this a regular stop on future trips out that way.
    Did he tell you about the bloke who had a .50cal for vermin?

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Did you take a picture of Deaco's face to put on the mantle piece to keep the kids away from the fire? Worked for me
    That'd do it
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox