Charity stalk

nell

In aid of 7 year old Callum who is currently undergoing treatment for childhood leukaemia in Edinburgh's sick kids, to help the family through what is an extremely difficult time.

A close friend AMANDA 16 who has some very nice Roe stalking on the England Scotland border at Carterbar,is offering a days stalking for 2 guns,to be taken over the holiday fortnight (excluding 27dec)..

This very kind offer goes to the first bid over £100 (both guns inc...)

Good luck folks, this is for a very good cause...

only a idea, but why not auction it rather than first one over £100 gets it

only a idea, but why not auction it rather than first one over £100 gets it
thats a great idea with the auction. starting bid £100. the auction will finish on 27 dec at 10pm so come on start biding. cheers tam

Instead of an auction why not have a raffle at say £50 a ticket.
I'm sure you will get more that way because once the auction gets going and the price gets high it stops those with limited budgets joining in.
Just a suggestion, but at £50 a ticket I'll have one but not be able to take up the offer if I win, so that's £50 in the kitty already.

Instead of an auction why not have a raffle at say £50 a ticket.
I'm sure you will get more that way because once the auction gets going and the price gets high it stops those with limited budgets joining in.
Just a suggestion, but at £50 a ticket I'll have one but not be able to take up the offer if I win, so that's £50 in the kitty already.

Thats a great idea Eddie and maybe one for the future,but this was thought up at short notice so i think we shall opt for the easy option.....

Seasons greetings

That is what I meant, £150 is already too much for me and I am sure many others.
So good luck with the auction but my offer still stands as per PM to Amanda :)

Hi. received your letter and cheque today. can I just say a very big thank you. It is so very kind of you. I will pass the cheque onto Callums dad. If you are ever in the Borders, please dont hesitate to pm here and I will get you out for a bit stalking. A very merry xmas to you and your family. Tam

I've just got back from my Christmas break, they always make me welcome at the assylum :D
Glad to hear my small donation arrived safely, it may help a little.
Thank you for you kind offer of a stalk but it is very unlikely I will ever travel that far North but the offer is appreciated.
Good luck with the concert, I hope it manages to make a few more bob.
I am very surprised at the lack of response to this post, perhaps it will liven up after the Christmas and New Yearbreak.
Wishing you well for the new year, Best Wishes,
Eddy McC

Back