A late Christmas present to yourself!

flytie

Dear all, do yourselves a favour and follow the link below, and buy yourself a copy of this book.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lonely-Tumbling-Waters-Ken-Griffin/dp/1467886920
I have been fortunate to read the original manuscript while visiting Ken, it is well worth a read. The man has a way with a nicely turned phrase, it is evocative stuff for those of us who have an interest in the countryside.

Ken would never dream of advertising his book himself, far too modest. A fine human being who helps others whenever he can, he derserves a better write up than I can deliver, but he is a man I admire and not just for his writing.

Merry Christmas, Simon.

Dear all, do yourselves a favour and follow the link below, and buy yourself a copy of this book.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lonely-Tumbling-Waters-Ken-Griffin/dp/1467886920
I have been fortunate to read the original manuscript while visiting Ken, it is well worth a read. The man has a way with a nicely turned phrase, it is evocative stuff for those of us who have an interest in the countryside.

Ken would never dream of advertising his book himself, far too modest. A fine human being who helps others whenever he can, he derserves a better write up than I can deliver, but he is a man I admire and not just for his writing.

Merry Christmas, Simon.
Thanks for that Simon been looking for something new to read for a while, would I be right in sumizing that Ken is our very own ec***n?

Thanks for that Simon been looking for something new to read for a while, would I be right in sumizing that Ken is our very own ec***n?

Spot on that man!

He is indeed a member of this site. If he speaks, I listen. I have rarely met anyone with such a gift for words, those who read his articles in the Stalking Magazine will attest to the quality of his writing. Fortunately he has the copyright on those articles, so if we are really lucky we may get another book soon!

Simon

I wish he would publish his articles from the Stalking magazine. I always read his articles first.

Any of his writing is very interesting,very knowledgable man on numerous subjects

Wolverine, I agree wholeheartedly! I was forrtunate enough to spend a week in his company this Autumn, it went all too soon. I consider myself a very fortunate person to have made such a friend.

Simon

Back