Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hello

  1. #1

    Smile Hello

    Hello found this site by accident,im not a stalker but am a lover of the great outdoors with a forestry background which started at longleat estate.Not a shooter either.I am interested in wildlife with a speciality in birds so any questions please ask.Cheers Darren.

  2. #2
    Welcome to the site, non stalkers are always welcome as they realise that we stalkers are not killers but lovers of and cherish all of the wild things and places that we enjoy so much.

    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  3. #3
    Hi darren (whats the best way to shoot pigeons).

    Only joking look at my photo's. You will see
    that most of us would be the first to save our wildlife.
    I dont collect trophy's but help manage deer.
    Three weeks ago got a photo of a crane.
    The first i have seen in cornwall
    You are very wellcome
    brian

  4. #4
    Hi Darren, welcome. i am also from a forestry background so may be chew the forestry fat with you at some point. Ade

  5. #5
    "Hello and welcome from the North" is my usual expression but you must be living pretty nearby anyway!

    JR

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfordfallow View Post
    Hi darren (whats the best way to shoot pigeons).With a gun

    Only joking look at my photo's. You will see
    that most of us would be the first to save our wildlife.
    I dont collect trophy's but help manage deer.
    Three weeks ago got a photo of a crane.
    The first i have seen in cornwall
    You are very wellcome
    brian
    Cheers pal.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ade C View Post
    Hi Darren, welcome. i am also from a forestry background so may be chew the forestry fat with you at some point. Ade
    Thanks will do.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoe View Post
    "Hello and welcome from the North" is my usual expression but you must be living pretty nearby anyway!

    JR
    Cheers pal.Ilkley

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site, non stalkers are always welcome as they realise that we stalkers are not killers but lovers of and cherish all of the wild things and places that we enjoy so much.

    John
    Thanks pal.Bang on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •