Thread: Lee's "Modern Reloading", Revised 2nd Edition

Lee's "Modern Reloading", Revised 2nd Edition

I just picked up this revised edition of the Lee book. The front half is pretty much the same, but the data is much expanded and all pressures appear to be listed in PSI and not CUP. The cartridge data base is also expanded and the format enhanced.

This book has some invaluable tools for the reloaders. With most powders there are methods for calculating reduced loads, targeting velocity with them, and calculating pressure changes with any given load. It is also easy to calculate relative load density using this book. It's No1 in my reloading arsenal of abut 100 reloading manuals.~Muir

yes i have that reloading manual have found it full of useful information and guidelines to work loads out for each of my rifles, have been looking at the latest hornady one last week that looks very good if you use all there products as well but i prefer the Lee manual, presses and dies

Quote Originally Posted by Deanandrew64 View Post
    yes i have that reloading manual have found it full of useful information and guidelines to work loads out for each of my rifles, have been looking at the latest hornady one last week that looks very good if you use all there products as well but i prefer the Lee manual, presses and dies
    The 2011 revision of the Lee book has reached the UK? Amazing. I just found out it was out! ~Muir

mine is the 2nd edition but its dated 2010, does he release it every year?
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    mine is the 2nd edition but its dated 2010, does he release it every year?
    Mine says "Revised" on the cover and states "Revised 2011"" on the frontis page.~Muir

I've been looking but I can't find it here yet, Cuz you may have a wee chore in the new year

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Well, I didn't get you a Christmas present yet....~Muir