Lee's "Modern Reloading", Revised 2nd Edition

Muir

I just picked up this revised edition of the Lee book. The front half is pretty much the same, but the data is much expanded and all pressures appear to be listed in PSI and not CUP. The cartridge data base is also expanded and the format enhanced.

This book has some invaluable tools for the reloaders. With most powders there are methods for calculating reduced loads, targeting velocity with them, and calculating pressure changes with any given load. It is also easy to calculate relative load density using this book. It's No1 in my reloading arsenal of abut 100 reloading manuals.~Muir

yes i have that reloading manual have found it full of useful information and guidelines to work loads out for each of my rifles, have been looking at the latest hornady one last week that looks very good if you use all there products as well but i prefer the Lee manual, presses and dies

yes i have that reloading manual have found it full of useful information and guidelines to work loads out for each of my rifles, have been looking at the latest hornady one last week that looks very good if you use all there products as well but i prefer the Lee manual, presses and dies

The 2011 revision of the Lee book has reached the UK? Amazing. I just found out it was out! ~Muir

I've been looking but I can't find it here yet, Cuz you may have a wee chore in the new year :D

John

Back