Happy Christmas and a peaceful new year to all our members

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Another year is drawing to a close and the SD site has gone from strength to strength. The SD site has helped so many stalkers out, whether they be professional or novice everyone has gone away with new friends and many with life long memories.

On behalf of the Admin team and owners of this site (Sikamalc, JAYB and csl) we wish all of you a very Happy Christmas, a peaceful and prosperous New Year. And I look forward to meeting more of you in the New Year.

All the very best

Sikamalc (Malcolm)

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all , thanks admin. Look forward to meeting another site user over the festive period - see you soon Richard(devon deer stalker)

Yes Happy Christmas everyone!

The site has had a pretty good year. It's been great to see all the social activities being arranged, meetings, charity events, helping new stalkers out etc. We are averaging about 200 new members a month and of our registered members just under 1,000 are visiting every 24 hours. This is up from about 600 this time last year. Together we are creating about 12,000 quality-packed :D posts a month!

Hope everyone enjoys their break

all the best,

Alex

I would like to thank the 3 wise men for their invaluable work over the last year and the other members of the site for providing them with informative, helpful and funny threads for them to keep an eye on.

Hope you all have a wonderful xmas and a good new year

Andy

Bah Humbug, you buggers :D

I hope you and yours all have a happy Christmas and emerge from the festivities healthy and happy in the New Year.

John

merry christmas from down here in the Cambs area, great site, great to be a member, and merry xmas to the B-stard who tried to knick our heating oil last night but dont worry we will meet again, just incase you troll shooting forums YOU LEFT YOUR MOBILE ON TOP OF THE TANK.

all the best to every one on the site and remember one thing DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.........YOU MAY SPILL IT:tiphat:

To the Admin guys and all the members of SD A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. Its a fantastic site, I'm so glad to be a member.:thumb:

Yep merry christmas to everyone and thanks for a great year. I have now benefited from the kindness of strangers from this site and hope it continues to grow and keep its personal and friendly nature.

George

Not a clue who the three wise men are....

But another vote of thanks to all the admin guys - apparently there's three of them. I believe the forum is going from strength to strength and not just by chance - there's some serious graft goes on in the background.

Have a Merry Christmas all.

Not a clue who the three wise men are....

But another vote of thanks to all the admin guys - apparently there's three of them. I believe the forum is going from strength to strength and not just by chance - there's some serious graft goes on in the background.

Have a Merry Christmas all.

Sikamalc bought gold, csl bought frankinsense and JAYB tried to bring Muir but he is in the good old USA :D (Sorry a bit corny but couldnt resist)

Back