Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview

Interview

I had a strange one today after completing my morning stalk, i was at my vehicle having a coffee when i was approached by 2 police officers who advised me that someone had been seen in the forest with a gun, well that will be me then !!They then asked if they could see my rifle , which i did along with all my documents, everything fine.Next bit is unbelievable, i had also been reported as having a bow and arrow, a crossbow, a nightsight and a hunting knife.The police were very pleasant and explained that they have to follow up the report, what a waste of their valuable time.

joke

proberley a dog walker anti

Quote Originally Posted by wirehair View Post
    I had a strange one today after completing my morning stalk, i was at my vehicle having a coffee when i was approached by 2 police officers who advised me that someone had been seen in the forest with a gun, well that will be me then !!They then asked if they could see my rifle , which i did along with all my documents, everything fine.Next bit is unbelievable, i had also been reported as having a bow and arrow, a crossbow, a nightsight and a hunting knife.The police were very pleasant and explained that they have to follow up the report, what a waste of their valuable time.

Bloody hell Davie I hope you didnt tell them your name was Rambo. Hope you are well mate.

Did think to say my name was Robin Hood instead of Davie Wood but i didnt know if they would have seen the joke.Alls well Malc, all the best to you.

Davie.

Hi Davie
    Keep your friend's close and your enemy's even closer

Merry Xmas and a gid New Year 2012.

Wullie.
    Your a long time dead, enjoy every day like it's your last!!!

Shame the rozzers don't go back to the complainant and "remind them to keep their reports factual in future otherwise it will be construed as wasting rozzer time" that would stop most of the anti B***sh**ers in their tracks.

wirehair.
    You should write a letter to the local Chief of Police and thank him for the vigilance of his officers.
    The guy reported with the gun etc, etc, may have been a poaching scum-bag and apprehended.

I had a similar experience years ago and did this through the secretary of our local Deer-Control Society.

HWH.

I did mention that to the officer and was very happy with their quick response but not so happy when we had reported hare coursers , in a different force area, and we got no response at all from that police force.They must have known it was a false alarm as i would have been knackered carrying all that up the hill and it was daylight so not much use for a nightsight.

Blimmin heck Davie, wouldn't like to come accross you on my morning constitutional ! Just as well you stashed it before you got back to the car though

He did a good job of stashing it as well - took me over 2 hours to find it.

Anyone want to buy a nearly new night sight, a huge hunting knife still dripping blood, a high powered crossbow capable of killing at over 200 miles and a bow and arrow with poison tips?