Thread: A sad way to get my fiirst 20+ point red stag

A sad way to get my fiirst 20+ point red stag

Attachment 11149Had to shoot this stunning 23 point stag today. It had been lanced by a pricket in the chest such a shame as I had a client lined up for this beast. He had not been seen for a day or too held up in the gorse. Dont like to see an animal as fine as this to suffer. Up side its going tomake a great chest mount for my the wall. Ill post the picture in the gallery

well done andrew nice to have one great advert .Park deer are bigger. I have some huge antlers from our park.
    the royal in my gallery was wild but was reported by fisherman . it had been beaten up buy the others in the rut.
    So i found him thats how i got my royal.We are now on 73 since aug 1st;
    sorry about today two tracktors jamed in the lane. but one was the farmer from next door.
    i now have the four fields between two of my farm and i am working on getting all his farm.
    regards brian

Quote Originally Posted by Buckbones View Post
    Attachment 11149Had to shoot this stunning 23 point stag today. It had been lanced by a pricket in the chest such a shame as I had a client lined up for this beast. He had not been seen for a day or too held up in the gorse. Dont like to see an animal as fine as this to suffer. Up side its going tomake a great chest mount for my the wall. Ill post the picture in the gallery
    Nice of you to picture this magnifcent stag and detail the circumstances that led to you having to cull him. If only the press and animal rights mob were to realise how it can be necessary to kill an animal such as this to prevent it from further suffering. atb Tim