Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sons of guns

Sons of guns

Anyone watched this series...very good. Its back on on 24th, think they are running the whole series again.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/

Caught about 4 episodes thought is was very good some very intresting projects,not to mention some of the characters that appear,well worth a watch a pleasant change to the current run of the mill stuff out there, really liked the one where they restored a flamethrower used in vietnam and showed just how lethal!!!! it was !!keep an eye when it runs again.

I was just watching the link. I hate the Whoo whoo attitude that seems to pervade American TV. Mostic of the septics I seem to meet are far more civilised.............. That of course is up for debate.

And they get so manymore fun toys to play with so maybe if I got to play with some of that stuff I would go Whoop whoo as well..
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

LOL...Always a bit of that going on there. I think they are runnign the series end to end this weekend. Mrs will bne well happy if I fiill the memory with that and no room for the kids stuff

These guys are a bunch of clowns. I watched one episode where they built a 50 cal Browning and then proceeded to test fire it blindly into a wood lot pond. As gun makers they make good plumbers. JMHO of course.~Muir

I can't watch it...the gormless daughter drives me mad!

Phil
    Yet another 7mm08 user....

I reckon the daughter would stand
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    These guys are a bunch of clowns. I watched one episode where they built a 50 cal Browning and then proceeded to test fire it blindly into a wood lot pond. As gun makers they make good plumbers. JMHO of course.~Muir
    Its the craziness that makes it funny for us brits , they are bonkers.
    Last edited by 204 Ruger; 23-12-2011 at 13:14.

If it's "Crazy" that gets your attention, have a look at this,
    MG Shooters LLC - The Big Sandy Shoot

MG Shooters LLC - The Big Sandy Shoot Cheers me up no end when you turn up the volume & let the neighbours check whats happeni'n!
    The Big Sandy Shoot - Extreme Fun : Funny, Strange

forum.xcitefun.net/the-big-sandy-shoot-extreme-fun-t46211.html
    Last edited by finnbear270; 23-12-2011 at 14:16.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

WOW, now thats crazy stuff...