Thread: Public thank you

Public thank you

I'd just like to post another thank you to a member of the site for taking the time to visit a local range with me and let me try a couple of his rifles this morning. Had a very informative and enjoyable morning and it has helped me to settle on the two important questions of calibre and glass.

I shall be going ahead with 7mm08 calibre and a Swarovski scope after this mornings outing, yet another example of the superb camaraderie that exists on this site.

Many thanks

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adjman View Post
    .....I shall be going ahead with 7mm08 calibre and a Swarovski scope after this mornings outing....
    Glad to see you have been well advised. Just buy the 7/08 in a decent rifle and you will be set for decades to come without the itch for something "better".

Nice one.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Its a great feeling putting your mind to rest about such matters, !!! Good luck with blooding your new rig, all the very best to you

Cheers !

Adam.... and Thank You for the Christmas Spirit, not necessary but most welcome!

Let me know when you have made the purchase, I shall be most interested to catch a glimpse of it, and pleased we have another 7-08 'Convert'

ATB

Peter

**** Forgot to add that the first 3 rounds made a 3/4" group at 100 M & 3/4 " high ... Good effort & Big Smiles!
    Last edited by Tikka 260; 23-12-2011 at 22:15.