Thread: African game hunting forum recomendations

African game hunting forum recomendations

Okay well I'm back from uni and have a lot of time on my hands at the moment and african hunting is something that really interests me and i have read a few books on the subject i just wondered if anyone here is on any forums to do with it that they would recomend?

George

Accurate reloaders site,ACCURATERELOADING.COM

has many subsections, & a worldwide membership, African hunting is extremely well represented, Steve.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 24-12-2011 at 08:04.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Let me know if you want some advice. Having hunted Africa 7 times and taken 2 of the Big Five and worked with all the species of African Big Game over 38 years I can put you in contact with the right people. However be aware that a good safari is not cheap these days (never was)but you can get some good deals on game ranches in SA.

ATB

Sikamalc

"and worked with all the species of African Big Game over 38 years" - stuffed ones don't count Malc (tongue in cheek)

Thanks for the info guys, I have been on game viewing safaris in south africa, tanzania, kenya and zambia and my dad has said he'll take me hunting in africa for my 21st and thats only around 18 months away so am starting on the research now.

George

www.shavesgreensafaris.com

Trade member on this site very good international agent will always go the extra step to make a trip as special as possible

Im out with Shavesgreen ( Charly ) this April, so hopefully be some good write ups on our return from Lusaka, Zambia..
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Im out with Shavesgreen ( Charly ) this April, so hopefully be some good write ups on our return from Lusaka, Zambia..
    No doubt you'll have a great time and I look forward to the write ups. Zambia is the favourite country i've been to in africa thus far everyone is genuinely friendly, relatively stable politically and an awesome country all around. I may be on a foot fly camp safari in the south luangwa excellent game viewing and Its my life long aim to go on a buffalo hunt there.

George