Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate Member Wanted In The Boarders

Syndicate Member Wanted In The Boarders

Hi guys,
    Back again, I have 1200 acres in the boarders of scotland all roe deer. I was looking last week for a member and found a potential member 30 mins from where I live that is great. But I would like to cover all basics and have another member. We have over 2 miles of clear fell that has been replanted last year running along side our boundery. Nice vallies and large open areas.

I have a 4 birth caravan on site gas, generator, heater,cooker, that can be used by all members. Makes a weekend stalking or a week far more comfortable if theres a place to eat and sleep on site. There is only myself and my good friend Oliver who stalk the land, another 2 stalkers would be a nice number. Looking for a member with dsc 1 insurance and open ticket. The nearer to Leicester the better as going up in pairs helps with the fuel bill.

Everything will be split four ways and would cost no more than 700 per year and. I have no problem if the lucky stalker wished to see the land first before paying. The lease starts 31 Jan.

SD Regular
    Am in Kirby Muxloe, as it happens, but will be possibly indisposed in January/February...but if still "open" when all that is sorted I would be interested in being put on a "reserve" list!

FAC since 1976 and fully open. Insured with BASC. But no DSC 1 as I'm sorry I don't believe in adhering to or supporting such schemes that are "shooting tests by the back door"! So fully understand if that excludes me!

You are right on my door step thats a shame. The land owners insist on dsc1 for all stalkers and lease holder to have dsc 2. Sorry and thanks for contacting me
    Andrew

Regular Poster
    PM On its way.

Good luck to all who have pm'd a reply to this thread,I sent one the last time and didn't even get the courtesy off a reply,maybe I would have got one if I lived next door to him as it seems to be the criteria for being considered

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter270 View Post
    Good luck to all who have pm'd a reply to this thread,I sent one the last time and didn't even get the courtesy off a reply,maybe I would have got one if I lived next door to him as it seems to be the criteria for being considered
    I did think the same, but after checking his post, it had been edited with a thanks to all who contacted! place filled. cheers Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Blue400 View Post
    I did think the same, but after checking his post, it had been edited with a thanks to all who contacted! place filled. cheers Blue
    Cheers for that Blue,but manners cost nothing if you pm you should get the courtesy off a reply,I sold some books on here a while back with one book being very popular but I had the manners to reply to every pm

deerhunter270

Probably doesn't want any one too close that can get up there more ften than the rest!!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter270 View Post
    Cheers for that Blue,but manners cost nothing if you pm you should get the courtesy off a reply,I sold some books on here a while back with one book being very popular but I had the manners to reply to every pm

deerhunter270
    I know what you mean deerhunter, i would rather have a reply to my pm with more detail of the land concerned, hence the pm instead of a general post.