Thread: Lee Auto Disk Powder Measure in Box w A,B,C,B Rotors

SD Regular

Lee Auto Disk Powder Measure in Box w A,B,C,B Rotors

The last of the job lot of Lee equipment that I had on here. This again is 1990s I think and as with the others used but in good un-abused condition!

This has a chrome plated base body with machined surface where the rotor passes over and the powder hopper is in clear grey, not red, plastic. I believe that despite the box being marked "Lee Auto Disk Powder Measure" that this is what was called the "Deluxe" Model?

Rotors are suitable for pistol calibres and some powders in cartridges such as .17 Remington, .22 Hornet and .222 Remington.

For anything large in case capacity this isn't suitable as the rotor maximum size is 1.57cc equating to H4895 21.6gns, IMR3031 20.6gns, VIHT N130 20.8gns and similar.

Cost is 8.50 plus 4.95 postage and packing. Payment by cheque or Postal Order..at this price sorry but no Paypal! Available to Great Britain and Northern Ireland not Channel Islands.

Please respond here and also PM me. First posted reply here gets first refusal and I will send by reply PM my address details. I am based just five minutes from J21 of the M1 near Leicester Forest East M1 Services.

I'm interested in this.

Hello - I will take this please if it is still available. Thank you. Regards Jim