Exmass eve stalk

biglad

Hi all niped out for a quick stalk after doing all the last minuet christmas stuff. Arrived at my farm straight away on the first field there was seven ferrel pigs. Left them as it would be to much mythre messing about with them so left um. And stalked passed them. Got on two the setaside field sat and waited till verry last light no show from the 4 roe that have been there for the last few times cheers all merry christmas Neil.
f9d68b78.jpg

You have true feral pigs didn't,t know they existed in the uk.
They are domestic pigs gone ferrel thay are breeding in the woods for the last few years . So now are becoming a big problem to my farmer causing a lot of damage to his land ... Neil

Right, is that 10, 20 or more!? Are they a major problem, where did they come from?
must be 20 odd+ thay came from the neighbours farm . he cant keep them under controle anymore. and yes they are a major problem thay devastated a bean crop last year Neil

Have you tried lamping them Neil? Are they breeding?

Matt
No not lamped the place matt. i would just sooner stalk the ground . the farmer is happy to have a few at a time taken off. yes thay are breeding in the wood at the back of the picture matt....Neil

Back