chritmas pressys

derek.snr

come on what did you get ,without buying it yourself.i got a lee reloading stand and a set of 30-06 dies off my lads,thats the best thing about having a son that shoots.

got a ridgeline smock, and a mate got me a pair of huntech gaiters from new zealand:D, but i know there is a book on deer waiting for me so dont know what else awaits wont be opening them for a while yet,

Got some of that stuff Basil has been selling.
The wife got me so much don't where I am going to store it!!

A jar of marmalade made with whiskey and a bds calender !! Humbug
The hinting of new gaitors or even fuel for my handwarmer fell on deaf ears !!!

Cant wait for easter ill put a request in now :rolleyes:

Mates just fetched me ltr bottle of whiskey as a thankyou for a rodent problem i delt with .
There is a god after all .

Have a good one .:D:D:D

A pair of Harkila Lynx GTX Stalking Boots. My Lowa Boots are just too much for summer Stalking, my feet feel they are about to spontaneously combust in them:D.

Nick.

Mrs Buckup excelled this year! I mentioned seeing a beautiful AYA No 25 in our local shop. Too pricey for me given the poor year we have had at work. Bless her heart, she rang the shop owner within ten minutes without me knowing, and has paid for it out of her part time job money. If Carlesberg made wives,,,,,,,,, What a diamond I have!:)

A pair of Harkila Lynx GTX Stalking Boots. My Lowa Boots are just too much for summer Stalking, my feet feel they are about to spontaneously combust in them:D.

Nick.

I do hope you'll keep us posted as to how you get on with them. I was hoping for a pair for Xmas myself, but we couldn't find any half-sizes. I normally take a nine, but wanted a bit more room to allow for my Sealskinz socks...

I didn't do too badly though - I got:
Two Laguiole lock knives with built-in torches
A year's subs to Sprting Rifle
A Gerber gut-hook knife (came free with the SR sub)
A Butler Creek Bino-Caddy - I've already got one which I use with my binos, but this is for my NV mono
An ACME predator mouth-call
A Primos mouse-squeaker
Some books
Loads of chocolate along with a jar of ginger & whisky conserve, a bottle of ginger cordial, some stem ginger biscuits, and various other nice things! :)

New rifle sling and bullet pouch for me. Just what the Dr ordered........and I bought and even wrapped up! :D

Back