Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: An Apology for "Looking For Syndicate Members Boarders"

  1. #1

    An Apology for "Looking For Syndicate Members Boarders"

    I sorry to all the stalkers who contacted me about a place avalable in a syndicate up in the Boarders. I have had so many PM it was taking so long to reply I amended my forum to say the possion was now filled. This seems to be a miskate on my part I am sorry. Then my other lease holder and I decided to pull another member in to make it 4. For this I got alot of flack as I was not overly clear on where the stalker location would be prefered, that was as near to me as possable.

    People have surgested that I did not want anyone to close to the land this is rubbish. It was all down to fuel and travling up together. Also it has been said that 2 miles of boundery clear cut needs more than the odd weekend shooting. I am no hobby stalker look at my profile what can I say. Plus ive had flack about DSC1 and 2 to shoot the land, I do not make the rules and up north it is nothing new.

    Ive have not been on here long and screwed up I had no idea how desperate people are for stalking. Im very lucky I can see that. Im trying to get a reply to all of you that sent me a PM. I have learnt a few lessons this week. I will word my forums more carefully next time. This is the first time in 7 years that I have opened my stalking up to people I do not know and I cant apologise enough to you all if you feel messed about.

    In the new year I may have alot of stalking avalable to me I hope to negotiate a deal in january so you will be hearing from me.

    Happy Christmas

    Andrew

  2. #2
    Don't be so hard on yourself pal, yes there are a lot of people out there after stalking but genuine guys will understand your reasoning, it's a fair way up there and fuel ain't cheap, have a good Christmas and enjoy your stalking.
    Crumpy

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUMPY View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself pal, yes there are a lot of people out there after stalking but genuine guys will understand your reasoning, it's a fair way up there and fuel ain't cheap, have a good Christmas and enjoy your stalking.
    Crumpy
    +1
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckbones View Post
    Also it has been said that 2 miles of boundery clear cut needs more than the odd weekend shooting. I am no hobby stalker look at my profile what can I say.

    Andrew
    My comment about the above was in no way meant as a criticism. More as an observation however, living 200miles away makes managing a lot of roe on new planting a difficult task.

    That aside, I wish you well in your venture and I can fully appreciate how many PM's you probably got re your ad.

    At the end of the day, all you have to state is, 'my ground, my rules and if you dont like it don't apply...'

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    My comment about the above was in no way meant as a criticism. More as an observation however, living 200miles away makes managing a lot of roe on new planting a difficult task.

    That aside, I wish you well in your venture and I can fully appreciate how many PM's you probably got re your ad.

    At the end of the day, all you have to state is, 'my ground, my rules and if you dont like it don't apply...'
    Totally agree mate 100% well said that man
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    all you have to state is, 'my ground, my rules and if you dont like it don't apply...'
    I wouldn't beat yourself up over it, as Jamross says it is up to you, you don't need to justify yourself.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

  7. #7
    Being under qualified for stalking is going to happen more and more guys whether you like it or not....probably not! You're going to have to do at least DSC1 to shoot anything soon so just do it. It's not hard and if you like stalking it's not even a boring course like most that I have done over the years. Yes it's 320 or so but that's life.
    Buckbones, you're clearly a decent bloke. It's your land and your rules. You're the boss and stated the quals required. Anyone who complained is not worth replying to in my book. The others were just too slow which is bad luck I agree but again that's life.
    You have done the decent thing and appologised for being late with the replies which is more than most would do too!
    You have a good Christmas mate and happy stalking in 2012.

Similar Threads

  1. Of "Bulk" Densities, "Solid" Densities, "Energy" Densities & Precision Reloading
    By gitano in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22-01-2012, 16:01
  2. Syndicate Member Wanted In The Boarders
    By Buckbones in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-12-2011, 16:15
  3. For Sale Puma Olive wood handle "Tosca" sheath knife.
    By jon2 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-12-2011, 13:28
  4. Looking For Syndicate Members Boarders
    By Buckbones in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-12-2011, 19:14
  5. Brock & Norris H4H "Heroes Rifle" Details
    By Ratwhiskers in forum Events and Meetings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-07-2011, 20:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •