Damn the bitch got pregnant I think??

MarkH

Well here we go guys. It looks suspiciously like Lola the Bavarian/Hannoverian cross is up the duff.

The vet will check her out this weekend. There is only one culprit and thats her current boyfriend Eva who is a full pedigree Hannoverian. It goes without saying that make the pups 3/4 Hannoverian Blood hounds so they will be physically bigger than the Bavarians. I am positive some fur will fly from certain quarters about x-breeds but hey the genes dont know about the paperwork.

Anyway I'll keep you guys posted.

If its true the Kids are going to have a great November :lol: :lol:

backup062-1.jpg

Mark

Hi Gunslingergirl

Just for you here are a couple of pics of what the puppies will look like. :D
DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

Mark

Hi MarkH,
If it wasn't for the fact that I have five dogs already I'd love a dog like yours! O well they can't all last forever! :eek:

Hi Gunslinger,
I thought you had forgotten us, you haven't posted for ages! Its nice to have you back.

MarkH,

I'm a sucker for puppies. Those pictures are adorable!

Beowulf,

I pop back in every once in a while. I just have too much work to do now. Not, mind you, that I'm complaining. I'll try and pop in here more often.

GSG

As requested Mr B and Miss Gunslinger

Lola started out like this

DSCF0036.jpg

and ended up like this

DSCF0021.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark

She's beautiful now, but she was precious when she was a puppy. If she were mine, the poor thing would have never learned to walk. I would have been cuddling her all the time.

GSG

Very nice Mark, I'm really getting into these dogs. I've seen Malcolm's dog work and was very impressed! I will get one eventually, unfortunately my Jack Russell's rule the roosts and don't like new dogs in the house. :eek:

Back