Thread: change of species on fac

change of species on fac

hi all, right just sending my fac back too have a mentor removed,but i,ve also asked for my 22/250 too cover muntjac and cwd(got fox and roe in scotland)and for my 270 too cover me for occasional fox as only got it for deer and the land owner wants fox shot on sight. will there be a charge for this as it will be the 1st time i,ve sent my fac back and not too sure how it works. cheers in advance stav
    Last edited by stav; 29-12-2011 at 20:17.

no charge for removing conditions.... they put the stupid things on there so they can foot the bill for taking them off
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

my fac states deer and any other lawful quarry try to get them to word it like that and you will be coverd.

Quote Originally Posted by stav View Post
    hi all, right just sending my fac back too have a mentor removed,but i,ve also asked for my 22/250 too cover muntjac and cwd(got fox and roe in scotland)and for my 270 too cover me for occasional fox as only got it for deer and the land owner wants fox shot on sight. will there be a charge for this as it will be the 1st time i,ve sent my fac back and not too sure how it works. cheers in advance stav
    No charge to remove mentoring condition, I THINK they'll charge for changing the quarry.

As Si has said, NO charge for a change in condition (mentor or quarry).

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by stav View Post
    and for my 270 too cover me for occasional fox as only got it for deer
    I'm not sure how your firearm department works where you are however I have deer on mine and this means (for lothian and borders) that it covers everything up to the size of the biggest deer.

I went in to ask about having boar put on and was advised it was not required as a boar was smaller than a red stag so I was covered.