Thread: Have a look through these!!!!!

Have a look through these!!!!!

Search results - e-petitions from our club site(Phoenix)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I can't see any of those hitting the required threshold for a debate.

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

What is the threshold?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

It's 100,000 signatures then it goes to the commons backbench committee for them to look at to see if it should warrant a debate.

Thats a lot.

Ruby, click on the searcg results and you will see the petitions.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by dave 67 View Post
    It's 100,000 signatures then it goes to the commons backbench committee for them to look at to see if it should warrant a debate.
    unlikely to happen then, considering the number of FAC holders, you would have to get 70% + odd to vote for the same thing, what percentage have the last few governments got in on? 30-40%?
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

thought is was 10k?

no 100k... ah well fail
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 03-01-2012 at 13:58.