Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which stalking boots to buy

which stalking boots to buy

hi.

looking for new boots anyone got any advice ? thanks

I'm about 3 months into a pair of these:

http://www.decoying.co.uk/?page=show-item&item=645

Vey comfy but very expensive for what they are, just got so fed up with lacing/un-lacing all the time...these are so much faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Deako
    I'm about 3 months into a pair of these:

http://www.decoying.co.uk/?page=show-item&item=645

Vey comfy but very expensive for what they are, just got so fed up with lacing/un-lacing all the time...these are so much faster!

your not wrong ,these are very good boots if you want to pm me ill give your our price (much cheaper)

steve

Amber243

I have not long got some Meindl Dovre to replace my previous Meindl boots great comfortable boot though possibly a bit high for some.
    Shop around as I found them 25 cheaper just checking out a couple of suppliers on internet.

Happy New Year All

Dickie

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    My lovely wife bought me some Lowa Hunter GTX Boots, I have been out with them twice now, cracking boots, very warm and comfortable, even in the hour I was in a High seat for yesterday at -3 my toes were not cold.

Pay for what you get I suppose, I hope these will last me 3-4 years though.

TJ

Hello i use brasher hill master gtx boots for on the hills and wood lands stalks they are excellent boots i do recommend these. If you do go ( sports world or soccer sports ) you can get a pair for about 90 they are 30 cheaper than any were else. they are 100% comfy, dry, warm and will lst for about three years.

Boots

I use UK army pro boots - they are lovely soft leather, gortex and thermalite lined - and the soles are very quiet when walking.

In the shops they cost about 60 - 70 (ive even seen them advertised for 100) but you can get them brand new on eblag from ex soldiers for 25.

I got a pair of these and a pair of the normal combat boots for 35 off one fella and they've last a couple of years so far.

They are very underated in my opinion, ive had hillmasters and various hiking brands and the pro boots are easily as good quality but require less breaking in and are quieter in use.

http://www.surplusandadventure.com/s...ro-399698.html

Daemon

Hello
    Assault boots,goretex liners,insoles and thick socks for me.If I had money I'd buy a new pair of proboots,and keep the socks.
    MARK