Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Le Chameau

Le Chameau

Got my GF a pair of LC leather wellies for Crimbo and the zips are impossible to pull up and down. I use the white wax bar on mine with keyring rings to pull but this pair is well stiffer and she cant pull them up or down... any ideas or should i reject them.

SD Regular
    Reject them - call Le Chameau Customer Service direct and I'm sure they'll sort you out.

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    wife got me a new pair of wellies from these people 10 dec, and the strap adjusters have broken (both of them) so i can not adjust them on my leg,

sent an email 14 of dec 2011, still no reply ??

we will see what they do when they arrive on the reception desk with a copy of the bill.

bob.

send them back

Hi Simon the torch is flipin stunning by the way.

happy new year buddy to you and yours.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Got my GF a pair of LC leather wellies for Crimbo and the zips are impossible to pull up and down. I use the white wax bar on mine with keyring rings to pull but this pair is well stiffer and she cant pull them up or down... any ideas or should i reject them.
    A premium product at a premium price, get on to customer services without delay although in my experience their response was disappointing and I will not be buying any more of their products

when i was looking for wellies i went into glasgow fieldsports where i was shown 4 pairs of le chamue wellies that had been brought back with broken adjusters ,

Phew ! That's interesting I was looking at a pair this morning and was in two minds as they were not in the sale, I'm pleased I only bought a fleece facemask for a tenner instead || I'll keep looking.
    Cheers
    Fairacre

Are we talking about the Jameson leather/gore-tex boots or the Chasseur leather-lined boots?

when i bought my neoprene lined wellies some years ago (they are still leak free!) they came with a free can of spray from Chameau for zips, but as said before take them back to the shop.
    Cheers
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Have you tried the silicon spray that comes with them? It may be all that's needed sprayed down into the zip to free them off. Perhaps the wax bar will not reach the sticky bit. I know mine were very sticky when new as well.

fairy liquid