New Year and new start

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
First of all I would like to say a big big thank you to all those that have stalked with me this season. There are to many names to mention but I am grateful to the following members who have become firm friends and have helped me over what has been for me a difficult year.

Wadashot, (Ian) Tikka 308, (Andy) Panda, (Ken) Robin, JAYB, (John) csl, (Alex) Pheasant Sniper (Terry)

I am now embarking on a full time career as a professional stalker, after many years of semi professional stalking and managing numerous estates I have been put in a position where upon I have decided to take the plunge. There will be many opportunities for novices and experienced stalkers to join me on the various estates and land that I have to manage for most of the deer species.

I will also be joining forces with a BASC qualified assessor to offer opportunities to undertake Level 1 in West Sussex in the coming spring and summer of 2012. On top of this there will also be available courses and opportunities to carry out pre Level 1 and 2 work for all those interested, with accommodation available if you so wish.

We may also be arranging another SD week in the highlands of Scotland on my 8000 acre lease in early October. This will give members the opportunity to stalk for Sika and Red in old Caledonian forest or open hill.

I wish each and everyone of you a very happy new year, much success and peace in all your lives. Thank you for all your support, all three of the Admin team very much appreciate it.

ATB

Sikamalc ( Malcolm)

Last edited:
Very good luck with your new career.

All sounds very exciting to say the least.

All the best for 2012.

DC

Happy new year to everyone on The SD.
Good luck with your new venture Malcolm, i hope it goes well for you.
basil.

Happy new year to you Malc, hope your new venture go's well mate, will you please talk to JayB about a trade membership under your name now ;):lol::lol::lol:
Sorry couldnt resist :oops:

All the best to you mate, hopefully see you soon.

Wayne

Good luck Malc

you will make this work dont worry.

all the very best for 2012 , and thanks for the help youve given me over the years.

Dave

Malc, all the best to you and Sandra in the new year, I'm sure you will succeed in your new venture and last year will soon be forgotten about. Thankyou for all your help over the last couple of years.

Ken

All the best Malc and Sandra with your new venture and with your new way of life. May 2012 be a fantastic year year for you and the rest of the memebers and there families. Thanks for another great year of the stalking directory of which i have been a member of for 5 years in a couple of weeks :old: its amazing how its grown !!. All the best to Jayb and Csl for your hard work too.

tika.308 and family

I just lifted this from another forum, couldn`t agree more.........

"At 19.30 tonight it will be striking midnight in Afghanistan. I would like all of our friends to stop what they are doing and raise a drink to our soldiers, sailors and airmen who are fighting so far from home and families. Drink to their safe return and safe tour. Also, please remember all of our fallen in Afghanistan and their families and toast their sacrifice for us ... and the injured, who now face their own personal battles."
basil.

I just lifted this from another forum, couldn`t agree more.........

"At 19.30 tonight it will be striking midnight in Afghanistan. I would like all of our friends to stop what they are doing and raise a drink to our soldiers, sailors and airmen who are fighting so far from home and families. Drink to their safe return and safe tour. Also, please remember all of our fallen in Afghanistan and their families and toast their sacrifice for us ... and the injured, who now face their own personal battles."
basil.

Cheers!

Back