new years resolution

stav

hi all, only got my fac in april 2011 and only been stalking 3 times due to work. but my new year resolution is too get out atleast once a month,and my hope is to bag 1 of each species. was just wondering how many others have bagged all 6 species. stav

To stop working such long hours, get out more with the rifle and shoot more deer, get a CWD and a Sika to complete the 6. Oh and murder a goat too! :D

I fancy plugging a wallaby , no fancy for a sheep. Shot loads of them when culling during the Foot and Mouth epidemic...

Mine will be to pass DSC 2 and do a bit more highland stalking, hopefully on an estate with a decent salmon/seatrout river on it.

Wills

Mine is to get out with the rod and gun more often, regardless of quarry.

I generally set objectives for the year rather than resolutions as once a resolution is broken thats it, where as an objective is something to achieve and you have a year to do it in. Mine are to try and have a fishing trip to scotland with some pals and if I can afford it to try and get my first deer.

Mine is to catch a salmon on the fly so i can prove to my brother that fishing isnt as difficult as he makes out! (i secretly know its a definite skill but wouldnt want to tell him that!) And shoot a representative muntjac.

im starting off slowly so this year i want and hope to shoot at least a bronze roe buck first munti first red and beat last years score on the charlies im out tonight to start on the charlies happy new year one and all

Back