Thread: jelen deer services DSC1 Training

jelen deer services DSC1 Training

Had a wet afternoon today so been training up using the cd-rom from Jelen deer services for my dsc1 in march< what an excellent product, the visual identification of the species is very good, think at the end of january will enrol in there online testing service looks good value has anyone on here used it?
    Happy new year to everyone on stalking directory

You might want to look at this site as well - and you even get to trial it first. I found it very helpful for revising for my dsc 1

http://www.dsctraining.org/

You wont go far wrong with Jelen mate they have a very good pass rate. I would recamend them to any one whos thinking of doing there DSC

Will second that. Out with them recently, and found them to be a very friendly, professional and helpful bunch.
    Neil

thanks for the info, really impressed with there outfit, hopefully if i pass the dsc1 will try and book dsc2 later in the year with them and go down for a weeks hols, just got price list looks a very good deal for the park culling

Quote Originally Posted by Deanandrew64 View Post
    thanks for the info, really impressed with there outfit, hopefully if i pass the dsc1 will try and book dsc2 later in the year with them and go down for a weeks hols, just got price list looks a very good deal for the park culling
    The park culls are a great way to get ready for level two Ive been on one and would give it a big thumbs up.

registered for there online training, fantastic product after using there cd-rom i got for xmas, done twelve of there online tests so far and passed with average of 96%, really makes revising easy and enjoyable, hopefully i can carry this through to my test in march at calton moor