Limited Time Only!! Read it takes 2minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to help people out here with legit Products at a great price.
Who doesnt want to save a few pounds in this day and age?

Hello my nigerian freind,i am an african queen who is obivosly very wealthy you my freind are a family freind 1/100 of a million removed and are now my favoured husband, i look like kelly brook and very intelligent and would love you long time, all i require to prove your love are 1 r10 pellet throwwer and your bank details as no one can be trusted these days. I look forward to your reply yours truly
The African Queen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello my nigerian freind,i am an african queen who is obivosly very wealthy you my freind are a family freind 1/100 of a million removed and are now my favoured husband, i look like kelly brook and very intelligent and would love you long time, all i require to prove your love are 1 r10 pellet throwwer and your bank details as no one can be trusted these days. I look forward to your reply yours truly
The African Queen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl:

Only a matter of time................ fastest finger first................
865-15ban.gif

We're perfectly friendly, but come on here, no intro, and then start trying to avoid long established rules, and you expect what???

What would happen if someone wandered into your local and started effing and blinding? They'd get kicked out pretty sharp!

Post an intro as per the site rules please. Participate like everyone else and in 30 days you can post classified ads.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back