Foxes wanted

Bill Bartlett

Hi, Guys - I see lots of you on here shoot a number of Foxes per year and as they are presently at their best, condition wise, I wonder if any of you are prepared to sell me some for taxidermy purposes. I will accept them suitable for shoulder mounts or if in tip top condition and shot/snared with no visible shot wounds or defects etc, whole body. In the first instance give me a ring if you can manage something, or if no contact, freeze the product if possible in an airtight bag meantime. Tel: 01809501419 or 07776165947. Thanks, Bill.

Hi Bill, i have shot a 5 crackers this past month 2 of which were 47 inch long of the same highseat within a week of each other!If i bag one would you want me to freeze it and you would arrange a courier? cheers Will

how many you needing? snare and shoot a lot i am just south of edinburgh and the foxes are in great condition as they are pairing up at the min could do a deal on some for a mounted mask?

Hi Bill, i have shot a 5 crackers this past month 2 of which were 47 inch long of the same highseat within a week of each other!If i bag one would you want me to freeze it and you would arrange a courier? cheers Will

Hi, Will - sounds like you had just what I am looking for. I would arrange a courier no problem at all. Bill.

ajfab, I could manage a dozen or so presently suitable for masks. I also need several full body as well. Do a deal on a mask no problem at all. Bill.

Last edited:
Hi Bill

Hoping to get out this week for a look and if successful you are welcome to them FOC could meet you in Inverness if you like. Will let you know if I get anything for you.

Prov

Hi Bill

Hoping to get out this week for a look and if successful you are welcome to them FOC could meet you in Inverness if you like. Will let you know if I get anything for you.

Prov

Hi, Provider - sounds like a plan. Very kind of you indeed - let me know if you get any and your favourite tipple! Bill.

I've shot 5 unusually large dog foxes from my bedroom window in the last month, all of which were in fine fettle and all but unmarked, thanks to the 17 Rem. Sounds like you'll soon be sorted by people closer to you, but if not, I'll start to freeze a few with pleasure.

Now got a cracking looking vixen, shot tonight and although with .22/250 it has made no visible mess at all. Shes a big girl!! Popped her in freezer too

Back