Thread: DSC 1 in Yorkshire?

DSC 1 in Yorkshire?

Hi,I'm wanting to ake my DSC1 in the spring and just wondering where abouts in yorkshire or nearby that I could do it,any info or help would be much appreciated.
    Cheers Jase.

BDS do it at Stead hall gun club which is at ilkley. they usually have one in mid April which is spread over two weekends..

ey up jase, paul lane rifle club in huddersfield 10 mins off m1 jct 38 cheapest place as well and very well run. i did mine there and they are a great bunch. pm me for anymore info.stav
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfisherman View Post
    BDS do it at Stead hall gun club which is at ilkley. they usually have one in mid April which is spread over two weekends..
    Last edited by stav; 01-01-2012 at 16:23.
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

Is donnington a little too far jase that's where I went with david stretton,well set out etc,check out his website I think it's 'donnington deer management'.If you need a hand with owt dvd's & parifinalia give me a call.
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

it's dave stretton and his son who do the shooting and safety test at paul lane aswell.stav

A mate of mine is also after doing dsc1 hope you don't mind but I think he also will be giving you a pm with regards paul lane.
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

no problem.stav

Quote Originally Posted by wabbituntr View Post
    Is donnington a little too far jase that's where I went with david stretton,well set out etc,check out his website I think it's 'donnington deer management'.If you need a hand with owt dvd's & parifinalia give me a call.
    Worth the trip for the lunch alone :-)

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

+1 on the bait

Thanks for the info lads,Ive been to Paul Lane a few times ,I'll give them a bell and get it sorted,once again thanks .
    Jase.