Thread: you know..

you know..

you know how we always have the Berger hunting VLD fans and the anti's...of course

Here's a clip showing what kind of exit wound can be expected on medium sized deer

.puts me off if you always lose a shoulder or more

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    you know how we always have the Berger hunting VLD fans and the anti's...of course

Here's a clip showing what kind of exit wound can be expected on medium sized deer

.puts me off if you always lose a shoulder or more
    OUCH ! i won't be using them then

I don't think that was the bullet as much as it was using a 168 grain projectile from a 7mm Remington Magnum on an 80 pound deer.(which he didn't bother to gut, by the way) What a klutz. I have seen this guys video's before, shooting deer from the same pasture. Always prone, always an ambush. The camera man had just a marginally better view of that deer through the weeds than the shooter did. I wonder what the trigger guy saw? ~Muir

When the camera guy has to tell him it's now broadside sort of gives the game away that the "shooter" cannot even see what he is shooting at ............................... very bad idea IMHO.

I would suggest that the bullet has already hit vegetation and will all ready be expanding as it hits the deer.