• forget it and walk away

9 16.98%
  • take back your dog

31 58.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dog taken by wife!!

dog taken by wife!!

Fun and games was had in the steyr houshold over christmas, the good news is ive got ridd of mrs steyr from my house...hurray!!...the bad news is she managed to take my 8 year old springer and put her in her car, just before the police arrived!!..when they did i told them that she could go into the house and take what she wanted now,..and to return tomorrow for anything else she wanted, no problem there. when i went to her car to get my dog out i was stoped by a wpc she told me to leave it where it was as ive got the house!! saying that the dog is a joint marrital asset,..i then produced chip id..vet bills..original recipt..etc all in my name but to no use, all i was then told was..its a civil matter,,take her to county court!!....what would youse do, here is a little pole for fun

tough one is it worth trading somthing else she wants for the dog or is she genuinely attached to the dog?

Dave

I would just take the dog back as you said its all in your name its yours. Good luck mate.

Can you use BASC legal aid or equiv on this one???

id stand about half a mile a way with the whistle in me mouth 2 good blows then leg it possession in nine tenths of the law sorry to hear about your trouble styer hope all goes well

Depends... if it's just a pet let her have it, if it's a working dog that you have put a lot of time and effort into get it back.

I'd be interested to know if the police let you keep your guns?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by devilishdave View Post
    tough one is it worth trading somthing else she wants for the dog or is she genuinely attached to the dog?

Dave
    she did say lets see just how much you want the dog...you will never see her again!!...i thing its to get at me more than what she wants!

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Depends... if it's just a pet let her have it, if it's a working dog that you have put a lot of time and effort into get it back.

I'd be interested to know if the police let you keep your guns?
    all is well with the guns up to now,the police said that they have no problem me keeping them as ime a none aggressive person

do what's best for the dog. If it's very attached to her, leave it be and see it when you can. If it's 'your' buddy, then go through the legit legal route, no need to risk getting your FAC revoked as well. also consider where the dog will be happiest, not be left alone all day, where it will have a garden, etc. etc. a dog should not be considered an asset, but a family member.