Priv Partizan 100gr .243 softpoints...

TokaS

Hi,

Does anyone know of any suppliers of this ammo in the North West. I have tried both Centrevine, Formby and McAvoys, Standish and although both do usually supply neither have any in and the yarent going to be getting any more for a while now as their shelves are all well stocked with the other ammo...

Malmo dont sell Priv...one of the staff had never heard of it....lol

Richard at Rufford doesnt sell Priv.

I was wondering about reloading and have been given the offer of using one of this sites members kit...although I had wondered about getting a lee hand loader from Midway and having a go myself...I have about 40 cases now of Priv ammo that I could use. At the moment I dont think I will use the 243 to the extent that I need to worry about bulk loading and that hand loader seems to do well...

First off though I would like to stock up on Priv, anyone any suggestions of anywhere within 20/30 minutes of Ormskirk?

atb

I think the nearest supplier to you is going to be Henry Krank at pudsey. He also stocks the full range of lee reloading gear as well.
Sinbad

I know they had none in stock but were due a major prvi delivery the week before xmas. Give them a call first

Hi, thanks for that. I dont think it will be cost effective to get over to Yorkshire unfortunately....will have to wait for Centrevine or McAvoys or bite the bullet and get a handloader/loading stuff and start to reload....

have a dozen shots left now so may have a bit of time....dependant on old charlie...

atb

Cheers Derek!!!! Going to get some bullets maybe tomorrow from Rufford....will take it from there...

atb

Back