Thread: Hello from down south

Hello from down south

Hi everybody,
    Thought I should introduce myself. I live in south east kent and am a motor mechinic/MOT tester by trade. I got back into shooting about 4 years ago, previous to that was a member of our shooting club at school and in the Cadets both of which allowed me to shoot from .22 handguns in the indoor range to full bore GPMG's at the millitery ranges at Kingsdown (now closed) and lydd. I have a CZ 22LR, CZ 17HMR, Winchester Coyote Lite 22-250 and a section 1 shotgun. Do a lot of lamping for bunnies and charlie and usually try to get out twice a week, plus a bit of pigeoning with the shotty. One of my shooting buds and his father have been stalking for many years now and thought I would start to get involved this year. So my plan is to do my DSC1 and get Muntjak and CWD on ticket for the 22-250 then maybe move up to a 243 for the bigger stuff towards the end of the year. I got the ultimate deer data cd for xmas and all being well enroll on the DSC1 course for may. So thought i would join here, get me learning head on and knuckle down to it.

Welcome fella,sounds like you ain't far from me, sounds like i'm a couple of steps in front of you, i've got rakes of info relating to the DSC1 including mock tests etc, as i'm due to do mine next month, PM me if you need anything

Tikkat3

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaT3 View Post
    Welcome fella,sounds like you ain't far from me, sounds like i'm a couple of steps in front of you, i've got rakes of info relating to the DSC1 including mock tests etc, as i'm due to do mine next month, PM me if you need anything

Tikkat3
    Thanks mate will do, I have the training dvd and my shooting bud has lots of info also he is just starting his DSC2

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses