Thread: tikka 595 308 5 shot mag!!

tikka 595 308 5 shot mag!!

as above,looking for tikka 595 5 shot mag!!atb

join the queue.

someone was making some but changed his mind I think,

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    seconded,

i have 2 x 3 shot 590's mags in 243 and would love a 5 shot so that i had a 5+3 not a 3+3.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

2 years on & I'm still looking without success.
    Plenty on US websites but will not post to UK, irritating to say the least.
    If anyone is planning on going to US & bring some back, please add me to the list.
    Regards.

Hi
    try Gregor at Macleods Tain bought one there short ago
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    seconded,

i have 2 x 3 shot 590's mags in 243 and would love a 5 shot so that i had a 5+3 not a 3+3.

bob.
    Bob,

The M590 and M595 mags are identical BTW.

I bought an extra 3-shot and 5-shot M595 magazine, but sold the 5-shot to a very nice chap on here who needed the extra fire-power on the range. I'd never used it, and couldn't get on with it in the field. It was actually a lot quicker to eject the empty mag. and insert a spare loaded 3-shot. You have that option.

As these are now scarce it's understandable to search for the unattainable, but as the standard configuration gives you 4 (3+1) how many more shots does anyone need? The 5-shot is steel-bodied, but hangs out of the bottom like several of the T3 models. I found it got in the way, and gathered muck. The CZ527 LH I've got is the same. That's a pardonable failing as it's such a tiny rifle and comes in no other form.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    Bob,

The M590 and M595 mags are identical BTW.

I bought an extra 3-shot and 5-shot M595 magazine, but sold the 5-shot to a very nice chap on here who needed the extra fire-power on the range. I'd never used it, and couldn't get on with it in the field. It was actually a lot quicker to eject the empty mag. and insert a spare loaded 3-shot. You have that option.

As these are now scarce it's understandable to search for the unattainable, but as the standard configuration gives you 4 (3+1) how many more shots does anyone need? The 5-shot is steel-bodied, but hangs out of the bottom like several of the T3 models. I found it got in the way, and gathered muck. The CZ527 LH I've got is the same. That's a pardonable failing as it's such a tiny rifle and comes in no other form.
    you make a very good piont bud,

ill see how it goes with the 3+1 your most likley correct and i will be happy with the spare 3 shot looks the must nuts on the new stock, just need to get a butpad for the synthetic stock i have now as the brown but pad looks strange,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

seems to be the story of my life!!