True or false

Deanandrew64

Hi All
Does anyone know which is true, in the dsc1 test do they ask you any questions on northern ireland or not only was recently told i dont need to revise any questions on that topic as i wont be asked any?

Hi All
Does anyone know which is true, in the dsc1 test do they ask you any questions on northern ireland or not only was recently told i dont need to revise any questions on that topic as i wont be asked any?

It is in the guide lines somewhere that if you are not in NI you will only be asked questions on Scotland , Wales and England

Mark

If you are taking it in England you will only be asked about England and Scotland.

where you taking it mate,i recently did mine at calton moor with mike dickingson.cant recomend it enough.

did mine in cirencester in march and i was told not to bother revising the NI questions as we wouldn't be tested on them, and they were true to their word!!
regards, Jez.

while it is generally true that they wont ask questions if you are not in N I it is worth still reading it in case you ever go there at least you have the backround knowledge :)

I have no intention of shooting Muntjac but they still asked me!
why not read it anyway, its not a lot of info

As above...Though they may throw In the old ` How often would you see an Irish roebuck`...That said there must be some somewhere...;)

Back