243 load data required for many types and weights

reelme

i've just got a load of different bullets for reloading and wondered if anyone had some magic formulas for them?? i'll be using federal 210 gold match primers,federal cases and require loads for varget and H4895! any assistance would be greatly appreciated.:D
90gr speer hot cor spitzer sp
65gr hornady v-max
90gr nosler bt spitzer
100gr hornady sp interlock
80gr speer hot cor sp spitzer

I/we have no way of knowing if you have any experience in reloading or if this is your first venture, therefore with that in mind the best advice I can offer is to point out that all rifles are different and what is safe etc in one will not be in another, so with that in mind I think the best way would be for you to follow the advice given in the link above. Always go with the powder manufacturers recommendations as opposed to the bullet manufacturers, they have a far more intimate working knowledge of their their product and their testing is much more extensive.

John

sorry for not putting more info:oops:, been reloading quite sometime and always work on the cautious side have got reloading data but in the speer and hornady and hodgdon stuff they don't cover all the bullet /powder configurations i'd like to try! that's why i thought i would ask for any 'magic potions' that anyone has come up with on here , my 243 is a sako 75 with a 17 1/2 barrel and a a-tec cmm mod currently using 85gr sierra hpbt gameking with 35.3 varget(1/4"@100yds) and 34.7 h4895(1/2@100yds)
:D

Back