Thread: Coke style chiller

Coke style chiller

Looking for one of the above, somewhere in the north west. Double would be prefered and can collect. Have checked t'bay but nothing local at the moment.
    Cheers

Have you tried Gumtree? Don't know how much use it has up there, but I've had a few useful bits off it down here...

There was one in co durham on the bay, but was in the Chiller van section for some reason,this was a day or so ago..

Cheers for the replies guys, have looked on gumtree but not a lot again. Have checked out the Durham one, seems good, not sure if he's got the measure right - 3.6m seems a bit tall, but I'll wait it out all the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Treedave View Post
    Cheers for the replies guys, have looked on gumtree but not a lot again. Have checked out the Durham one, seems good, not sure if he's got the measure right - 3.6m seems a bit tall, but I'll wait it out all the same!
    checked with the lady selling this and it is only 136cm tall not 360cm.so its to small for deer

Quote Originally Posted by hogey View Post
    checked with the lady selling this and it is only 136cm tall not 360cm.so its to small for deer
    Cheers for that, suspected it was a 1/2 fridge when they mentioned putting on the counter for display. The search continues.