Thread: my ohhh my

my ohhh my

good god what a hoot,but poor bugger,,,i just ahd a mate visit me for a wee stalk and to test out his lovely new .338 lap mag ohooooo a bonnie sako trg,topped with a big 5-25-56 pm2,and a reflex silencer.man i cant wait to hear this thing,out came the lovely 250 grain pills, nosler ballistic tip traveling at 2900,he lay down aimed at the steel stag target at 165 meteres.........pitchewwww went the bullet throught he silencer.....then ......a volley of laughter,,,the poor bugger,the fekin scope came fleein of and scoped him,offffffffffff...it sheaared bellow the pittany rail,absolutly mentallllll sorry mike donachie,,,opps said his name!!!!!!!

Jeeezz, you guys up there don't half have it good..... .338 lapua magnum condition for deer???

My FEO would **** a brick laughing if I asked for that
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

It,s good to see that sympathy is alive and well.

Remember, it is wicked to mock the afflicted.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    It,s good to see that sympathy is alive and well.

Remember, it is wicked to mock the afflicted.
    But it still made you smile!

Poor Chap.

Sounds like another one for the gallery started by our good friend in Monmouth!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quality, seen it happen before, but that 'cos it wasn't tightend down. Made me laugh out loudly!

Couldn't afford to zero one, never mind buy one! Not built to carry one around the hill either, or the scafolding poles to use as sticks either.

Wonder why it sheared though?

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

[QUWonder why it sheared though? fek nos,clean sheared of,i had similar probs with mine but it was more recoil loosening all the scope screws,it well advertised .338 for doing this,it is well glued no but,another prob i had was the trg bipod actually broke at one of the welds,it is beast though,,,bullets yeah you must reload them,cant remember,but i think this is right,, a few years back i was speaking to campbell ritchie about the ammo thing and he had said he ordered for a customer 200 factory lapua cartridges,i am sure it was to a cost of 1100 pounds..........
    OTE=tartinjock;303978]Quality, seen it happen before, but that 'cos it wasn't tightend down. Made me laugh out loudly!

Couldn't afford to zero one, never mind buy one! Not built to carry one around the hill either, or the scafolding poles to use as sticks either.

Wonder why it sheared though?

TJ[/QUOTE]